2.07.2013

"Beat Catalog 2013 Vol. 1"



It's been nearly 3 years since I released a current beat catalog for the public due to a number of creative concerns, but I'm back and depending on how things go there is a possibility a new catalog will drop every month just like the 30 + beat catalogs I put out in the past. So, thank you to all the listeners and supporters who motivated me to get this catalog together. As always, it's first come first served. Once the beat is purchased it's gone!

If you were an avid listener of the past you know that the catalog's contents will have a various selection of beats. This time around I included a little bit of everything from trap, hip-hop, experimental and what every one seems to keep asking; "Bay Shit."

Inside the zip are 10 tracks as usual and the prices. If you want to make an inquire email me. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur new site sux bro! where is your music player.

Anonymous said...

big ass titties

Anonymous said...

one time, i saw 2 gay guys making out in a park, and i thought that was pretty gay until i saw this website

Anonymous said...

/\ such a troll /\ i found the music player! http://dexbeats.blogspot.com/p/discog.html fuck san quinn tht fuckin coke head, quarter of coke will get you a verse from quinn!

Anonymous said...

hes obviously not trolling, this site is utter shit

sincerely,
-Barack Obama

Anonymous said...

Ey Barack you got any cocaine? I know u got weed, but i don't smoke tht shit cus it makes me paranoid as fuck cus im always so coked outta my mind.

-san quinn

Anonymous said...

go fuck yourself san quinn, bitch ass trick ass hoe nigga

btw i got liters of pcp on sale right now, hit a brotha up

-John F. Kennedys little brother stewart redford

Anonymous said...

FUCK THT SHT, im a gangster John F. Kennedys little brother stewart redford! my fat ugly wife owns a broffel, and thts the only reason I stay with her, is cus she makes money doing that, and I only get quarters of coke for a verse! HEY HEY HEY who needs a verse!