9.21.2011

Black Scale "Behind the Brand"


"Supply & Demand" interviews Mega Gem, the man behind the popular street, yet controversial San Francisco clothing brand; Black Scale. I've supported Black Scale since the day J Billion walked into the studio draped up in it, the day the first pop up store opened next to my barbershop, the day they sponsored me for my first beat battle. It was always around me. It's a dope brand, and what intrigues me the most is the people's reactions when you wear it. I may not be a fashionista but, I'm sure the main goal when creating any brand, in this case clothing; is to to turn heads. It was a simple idea and risk that eventually turned into a lifestyle, something that I have lots respect for. Everyone has a dark side. At the end of the day, be content with yourself and count your blessings.

No comments: